Whether you are slogging through documents or other papers that you have to read, Speechify gives you the productivity boost that you need.
You can convert any Text into Speech using Speechify, including files in Google Drive.
Here’s how you can listen to Google Drive documents easily and seamlessly using Speechify.
How to Import Google Drive Files into Speechify
- After opening the Speechify App, head on to the import page
- Click Import Files and login in to Google Drive to access your files (You can also import from other services!)
- Now you can access your files and click on the plus (+) icon next to the document to import it
- Now you can either crop the pages (Remove the page number, sidebar etc.) or immediately save it to the library.
- Boom! Now you can listen to your documents using Speechify
Follow Speechify on our social platforms for more useful tips and tricks!
📸 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/speechifyapp/
🐦 Twitter - https://twitter.com/getspeechifyapp
📹 TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@speechifyapp
📝 LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/getspeechify/
📱Use Speechify today on iOS, MacOS, Android and Chrome to increase your retention, comprehension and listening speed using it’s #1 Text-to-Speech software built with cutting edge artificial intelligence technologies. Also become 3x more productive while not putting in any additional effort. 🎧