Hi friends! My name’s Cliff Weitzman, and I’m the founder of a new text to speech app that’s helping thousands of people read twice as fast.
During my time at Brown University I was a big fan of text to speech technology. But most text to speech applications had major limitations. Some weren’t fast enough, others were too difficult to navigate, and for many the voices just sounded too unnatural.
So, I did what any normal person would do — I built a software that had a solution to all these problems — Speechify.
How can you use Speechify?
- Turn a book into an audiobook by simply taking a picture
- Listen to any article online by sending it to our app
- Transform your PDFs into an audiobook
- Choose the voice you want
- Get text read to you at 1.5x to 4x your normal reading speed
- Finish all your readings faster than ever
- And listen to them no matter where you are going
From the first chapter of your class readings, to a long email, to an article you’ve been meaning to finish, Speechify is here to help you learn and the pace right for you. And the best part of it is, you can keep listening while completing other tasks – that’s the magic of text to speech.
All you have to do is:
- Press the scan button
- Click the checkmark next to the scan button
- Watch the text appear as an audiobook
And that’s it! Pretty unbelievable right?
So start listening at twice the speed by downloading Speechify at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speechify-text-to-audiobook/id1209815023?mt=8
Or download directly from our Website: getspeechify.com
For an up to date run down of Speechify’s feature see our new blog post article: The Definitive Guide to Reading Faster With Text to Speech in 2018
And remember, reading is hard. Listening is easy.